Friday, July 22, 2005

12.45am John still working. Can't sleep.

Can't relax as I am worrying. Even though I don't think they'd bomb at night, and he's in the office.

Well, they'd possibly bomb a bar or club, maybe bomb Soho this late, but not an office in the city. Even if it is near the Old Bailey.

We spoke. He has to finish some work for a client. He wants to come home but can't.

I had better try and sleep I suppose but I'm still too wired on adrenalin.

Can still hear sirens; they make me jump every single damn time.
I hate it when John has to work late normally, but right now it is super-hard.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thinking of you petal.

July 22, 2005 12:57 am  
Blogger Rachel said...

Thank you.
It helps. All of it helps.
Take care (( hug ))
x

July 22, 2005 1:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home