Friday, May 26, 2006

United 93 director condemns 7/7 inquiry

Paul Greengrass, who wrote and directed United 93, whom I met last week straight after the meeting with Dr. Reid, has come out in support of an independent inquiry into 7/7, calling the present one ( the Home Office narrative and ISC report) ''pathetic.''

Read more on the BBC


Brillant! Thank you so much Paul.

The film is harrowing, amazingly powerful and beautifully made; J and I were fortunate to go to the cast & crew premiere of United 93 on Tuesday where I met Paul Greengrass and some of the cast and crew. The film is out in early June in the U.K.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Deb said...

I just cannot view the film as the imprint of trauma is still so profoundly felt. I do wish, though, that more than three days of profit money would go to the victims and survivor fund. In time, I will see this film. But it is too soon for me.

~Deb

May 30, 2006 12:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home