Saturday, July 08, 2006

Post Traumatic Press

Article I wrote for journalist trade magazine Press Gazette about the last 12 months and the media storm.
Dadgey on his experiences as an iconic photo of him helping a wounded passenger appeared all over the world.
Justin reflects on one year on in his blog and on The Friday Thing
And Holly reflects on how 7/7 was a day to feel proud in the Guardian Commentisfree . And gets lots of comments for her trouble, quite a few of which continue the grand Guardian boards tradition of being spectacularly mad and offensive, but there you go. And that is why I put comment moderator on: murderer-exonerating conspiracy theories, death threats and race hate propoganda don't get published, sorry free speech, but there are limits.

UPDATE: Site stats from BlogTopsites

Unique Visitors this Reset for Rachel from North London
10,493
Hits this Reset
12,282
Total Unique Visitors
377,342
Total Hits
488,573
Out
33
Total Out
450

Blimey.

2 Comments:

Blogger sharonspiteri said...

"Come on 8th July. That day can't dawn fast enough."

It's here :-)

July 08, 2006 11:46 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, you don't know me, maybe I'm not allowed to ask you so many things.
But I really need to talk to you.
If you got msn, please write me your address.
I'm Italian and maybe I'll soon be in London.
Here is my blog address; my mail address is budbud_ek@hotmail.com


Thank you.

PS my name is Simona
(I discovered your blog on Times's site)

July 08, 2006 2:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home