Thursday, November 23, 2006

Christmas on the beach?


I wrote about the gorgeous wooden New-England style Beacon House ( click here for lovely pics and more info) a few weeks ago, and now I report back that there is a special Christmas offer on for anyone who fancies Christmas in Whitstable, eating iced oysters and roast fish by a blazing fire whilst the sea crashes outside. Anyone who wants to stay and mentions ''Rachel' gets a big discount during the holiday period. It sleeps 8-10 people.
Contact details here. Pic shows Beacon House dressed for Christmas in a magazine shoot a few years ago.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is an amazing blog, I happened to see you mentioning your link. You must spend a lot of time on it.

BTW I am also a Norf Londoner. Islington . I `m a Conservative Activist and pretty involved with the local party. If you ever move in political circles perhaps we may collide

So to speak

November 23, 2006 1:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home