Monday, March 19, 2007

So shoot me....


Spent the day being shot. For the publicity pics for the book. I have even more respect for models who do this day in, day out. It's bloody hard work. Thanks to lovely photographer Ian Brodie.
In other news, I taught a bunch of women to pole dance at the weekend, and
am enjoying a bit of kicking back for for a week. Well, I say kicking back. I am working on a campaign, in the middle of writing an article for the Mirror, doing some stuff with lawyers, sorting out wedding invites ( this involves phoning everyone and finding out their addresses...nobody posts letters anymore, it's all email and text so I have no idea what anyone's postcode is). Also doing more nuptial organisation ( hair, flowers, makeup, girlie stuff, blah), furious exercise, having a huge throw-out of all my old too-big clothes and sketching out/researching my next book which will be a novel. A sort of romantic/chase/psychological thriller. Probably.
It's not actually very relaxing at all, but the point is, I am enjoying it no end. And on Thursday I am going to the Sanctuary with my best friend courtesy of a wonderful gift from a friend. And then I will definitely relax.
So I am sorry that I have not been blogging much. But I needed to take a breather and do real world things for a week or else I would have exploded with stress. If I had blogged this week, I'd have written something about The Trap, the BBC series from Adam 'Power of Nightmares' Curtis - but fortunately Blairwatch and Not Sassure have been more on the ball and come up with the goods so I recommend you go and check them out, as well as the perenially ace Chicken Yoghurt, if you are yearning for top bloggery from people who are a lot more coherent than me.

4 Comments:

Blogger Clare said...

Hi Rachel

Did you know if you know someone's address you can find out their postcode on the Royal Mail website? Alternatively if you know their postcode you can find out their address.

Great picture btw :).

March 19, 2007 10:43 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nice picture. As one who works with one, I can also attest that models are hard work, but worth it in the long run.

March 20, 2007 5:24 pm  
Blogger Cathy said...

Lovely picture!

Enjoy The Sanctuary, you deserve the relaxation. Just planning a wedding is hard enough without all your other stuff....

March 20, 2007 8:16 pm  
Blogger Henry North London 2.0 said...

Looking good Rachel

Good photography is about lighting and pose

the rest is good timing

March 23, 2007 2:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home