Thursday, April 24, 2008

Tagged...!

...by Jamieson Wolf, six random things about me and then tag six other bloggers. Oh, grrrr.
1. I hate ironing 2. I like the smell of petrol 3. I can't believe I've been married almost a year
4. When I was small I skidded playing chase at school and accidentally smashed my head into a wall, a year later, I crashed into a door, also playing chase; both times I had to have stitches on exactly the same place and so now I have a T shaped scar on my forehead 5. I have no fillings
6. I'm a very accurate shot with a 12 bore.

Tagged: Hendo Dave Hodgkinson, Sage, Rachel, Jane, Nicey.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Andy Ramblings said...

I'll keep my distance when you have the 12shot bore!

April 24, 2008 8:21 pm  
Blogger Dave Hodgkinson said...

I don't play these random tagging games. Oh all right then.

April 24, 2008 10:19 pm  
Blogger Rachel said...

Cheers Andy!
( and for your help the other day, you star)

The 12 bore was for squirrels. After the Great Storm which Michael Fish failed to predict, we were paid £3 a tail - they were trashing all the newly-planted saplings put in to replace all the trees that got blown down.

There is not much left of a squirrel after you hit it with a shotgun.

April 25, 2008 11:04 am  
Blogger Rachel said...

Sorry Dave.

Wretched meme things

April 25, 2008 11:05 am  
Blogger Rachel said...

ok. have done mine.

April 25, 2008 11:45 am  
Blogger The Poet Laura-eate said...

Was the reference to the 12-bore a veiled threat to the next person who tags you?
Oh dear, and I do believe I owe you a tagging! ;-)

April 25, 2008 11:59 am  
Blogger Sage said...

Can you sort out my squirrel problem, I have a walnut tree and would like to eat a walnut but the pesky tree rats always beat me to it.. :-)

Thanks for the tag, my first one and was quite a challenge to pick on 6 others but I managed it.. hopefully they will pass on as well.

Have a good weekend.

April 25, 2008 3:19 pm  
Blogger DAVE BONES said...

happy aniversary

April 27, 2008 6:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home